Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pro Pics - Suzi and Eric

Hi Everyone...

Here are some of the professional photos from Suzi and Eric's wedding.  The photographers are Meng and Mike from www.snapgrinphotography.com.  They did a fantastic job capturing every moment of the wedding!  They were still there at the dance when I went back to clean up. Check out their website!

In my previous post, I listed all the vendors I knew from the wedding, but the beautiful venue was Stonebrooke Golf Club in Shakopee, MN.  It was a really hot, but beautiful, sunny day and all the pinks and greens looked so pretty in the photos...here are some of my favorite professional photos from the day...

Here are some of Suzi and her bridesmaids (and the ADORABLE flower girls) with their bouquets:







Here are some photos of the cake:



and her fun candy bar (which I had nothing to do with, but thought was really cute :)


and some of the reception flowers - we did tall centerpieces with apples in the base of the cylinders and then we did some pretty pink mokara orchids submerged in tall vases.  There are some of the head table, as well, where we just used the bouquets, a couple of bud vases, and some votives.









and I cannot even express how much I loved that their Great Dane was part of the wedding.  How awesome are these pictures?!!??!!!!



Many congratulations to a really warm, fun couple!!  Thanks so much!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment