Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jennifer and Tommy

Jennifer and Tommy have been SO much fun to work with!  They were my very first clients, other than some family and friends, and they've trusted me since they came to my "shop" when it was a commercial sink that wasn't connected to anything and a table and some folding chairs.  I still can't believe they actually put their faith in me!  ha!  I can't ever tell them how much I appreciate it!  

Here's a sampling of some of my pics...can't wait for the professional ones!  

Here are the bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets...circus roses, mango mini-callas and red hypericum berries for the bridesmaids and vendela ivory roses and white mini-callas and green hypericum for the bride.  We also added Jennifer's grandmother's rosary to her bouquet.  It was her "something blue".








The groom's bout and the groomsmen's bout, and a corsage...




The church arrangements were made of memorial flowers (purple gladiolus, purple hyacinth, yellow roses), and then we added some of the circus roses and some greens to combine it with the wedding flowers.  The church was Advent Lutheran Church in Maple Grove - it was really beautiful!





Here are a couple of photos of the cake.  The reception was held at Summit Manor in St. Paul...another beautiful venue!




No comments:

Post a Comment